- PERFORMANCE: Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation
- PRODUCTIVITY: Ignition coil with start support function for easier start-ups
- CONVENIENCE: On-Off-Choke operation on a single lever for operator convenience
- TECHNOLOGY: Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow, for better saw performance
- INCLUDES: Universal wrench, Torx wrench, screwdriver, adapter ring (20mm to 1"), Diamond Blade
- The Makita 14" Power Cutter (model EK7301X1, includes 14" Diamond Blade) is a gas power cutter engineered to meet the demand for convenience and performance. The EK7301 Power Cutter delivers with faster starting, more power, and improved fuel economy. The EK7301 has a 4.5 cu.in. (73 cc) engine with 5.1 HP (maximum horsepower) and a no-load speed of 9,350 RPM to take on the most demanding applications. The ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical power with each pull for easier start-ups. It’s engineered for reduced flooding with a carburetor that includes improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up. The EK7301 also features more efficient fuel consumption with an SLR muffler that recycles unburned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and 15% improved consumption.
The EK7301 also features a five-stage foam-paper-nylon air filter system with advance directional air flow that provides cleaner air for better saw performance and easy filter cleaning and replacement. The EK7301 is engineered for professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors.